The environment in our area is ideal for the destructive Eastern Subterranean and Formosan termite populations to survive all year and promote colony growth. These termites pose one of the greatest threats to your home, office and property. Termites cause nearly $5 Billion in damages to U.S. homes every year. It is amazing how such a small insect can cause so much damage in such a short amount time. They will not stop. Unless you stop them. We can develop an effective, proven treatment strategy that will eliminate this threat.
Termite protection is accomplished by performing a conventional chemical barrier treatment or the installation and monitoring of the Advance Termite Bait System. Both treatment forms are effective, however, we prefer to utilize the Liquid Chemical Barrier Treatment utilizing Termidor SC, when possible. This leading termiticide has proven research in controlling and eliminating termites in structures for many years.
Liquid Chemical Barrier Treatment
This involves trenching the exterior around your foundation walls and placing a liquid chemical into the ground. Depending on your situation and the product, it may also involve drilling into your front porch, garage, brick siding and other slab areas inside your home. Most homes require from 100-250 gallons of chemical to treat the home.
- America's #1 termite defense with over 2 million homes treated since 2000.
- Kills termites by ingestion, contact, and the "Transfer Effect," meaning affected insects help spread Termidor throughout the colony before dying themselves.
- Manages colonies up to 6 times faster than bait systems.
- Most effective termiticide — over 10 years of test data prove most effective and fastest at eliminating termite populations.
- Responsible, low-dose treatment, with no odor.
- Only trained, Termidor Certified Professionals can apply the product.
Advance Termite Bait System
This approach involves installing termite bait stations around the perimeter of a home every 10-15 feet. The stations are then checked on a regular basis by the PMP. Upon finding termites in the stations, a bait cartridge is placed inside the station which is fed upon by termites and destroys the colony attacking the home.
- Stations are only installed on the outside of the home — no landscape disruption or invasive drilling to your home's foundation as required by some products.
- Low impact for the environment, family and pets, as the bait is locked in a secure station with no access by unwanted guests.
- The system eliminates the entire colony or colonies attacking your home compared to liquid chemical treatments which only address parts of the colony.