Chase Pest Control has been serving Montgomery County since 1997. For the past 20+ years, we’ve been dedicated to protecting people, pets, and property with exceptional pest control services.
At Chase Pest Control, we have earned an outstanding reputation over the years. What sets us apart from the rest?
- We are a family owned and operated business. That means we treat everyone like family, customers and employees alike.
- We have the best technicians around, and they stay with us year in and year out. All of our technicians are licensed and trained to provide top-notch service consistently, and two of our technicians are certified applicators, the highest licensing available in Texas.
- We don’t do contracts. We believe our service speaks for itself. While most pest control companies want you to sign a one-year commitment, we let you choose the service that fits you best, no commitment required. (But we promise you’ll love using us.)
- We value your time and schedule exact times to provide service. Many companies will give you a service “window” in which they may arrive. We, on the other hand will arrive at a specific time so you know when to expect us and can schedule your day accordingly.
- Our business has been built on referrals. We believe the best marketing is from our happy customers. Work with us and you’ll see why.
Fun fact: Chase Pest Control is named after Cary’s son!
Call or email Chase Pest & Termite Control with your toughest pest control problem. We are happy to answer your questions on the telephone or by email. Let us solve your commercial or residential pest control problem in Conroe, Lake Conroe, The Woodlands, Spring or the greater Houston area.
Conroe (936) 441-2847
The Woodlands-Spring (281) 296-2847
Thank you for visiting Chase Pest Control & Termite Control!